As my Second grade moms requested, I am on this. I am revising everything. I really wanted to this over the next summer… whatever.
I still don’t like 2nd grade syllabus. It feels weird. I see the books and I really don’t understand a lot of things. Well, I did my best. I will use this year and polish for next year.
For this fifth unit, I only made one project. I really don’t like project 5A because Second Graders don’t see America Geography until later. I retook the project 5A of First Grade which I didn’t do in the First Grade textbook for two reasons:
- Geography of Mexico is coming next.
- I felt it was important to see it.
- Homemade and not affiliated to a publisher house.
- The images are from the Internet. I apologize in advance.
- It’s made in black and white to let students color.
- If any big mistake, please tell me soon before I go to the copy shop.
- I checked 3 different textbook to assemble this.
- I am not getting a single cent for this. I lost hours doing mom work for this. Don’t remind me.