This time is one of my favorite books and writers. Yes, I’m talking about Percy Jackson’s world and Rick Riordan. This 7th the final book of the saga ‘Heroes of Olympus’ is out. It’s the 10th of the Percy Jackson’s world and the end of an era.
I recommend all books and extras. They are just incredible well writen, well thought with tons of action and stuff.
Favorites quotes, just one of many:
- The Lighting Thief: If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.
- The Sea of Monsters: Families are messy. Immortal families are eternally messy. Sometimes the best we can do is to remind each other that we’re related for better or for worse…and try to keep the maiming and killing to a minimum.
- The Titan’s Curse: So I took her hand, and I don’t know what everybody else heard, but to me it sounded like a slow dance: a little sad, but maybe a little hopeful, too.
- The Battle of the Labyrinth: People are more difficult to work with than machines. And when you break a person, he can’t be fixed.
- The Last Olympian: The world was collapsing, and the only thing that really mattered to me was that she was alive.
- The Lost Hero: Please excuse Jason from eternal damnation. He has had amnesia.
- The Son of Neptune: Life is only precious because it ends, kid
- The Mark of Athena: The first lesson every child of Athena learned: Mom was the best at everything, and you should never, ever suggest otherwise.
- The House of Hades: Tell the sun and stars hello for me
- The Blood of Olympus: ????