We received finally more textbooks to replace the deficient supply we received at the beginning of the school year. We got a full load of Yes, We Can Secondary by Richmond.
I must say that I like it a lot. I used All Ready last year and it’s good but sometimes it’s too advanced. Okay, let’s start this review.
- The audios are quite clear and comprehensible (at least in 1st grade which I taught this year)
- The textbook is not too heavy.
- The activitivies are diverse, up to the point and level.
- The instructions are simple (you wouldn’t believe how many textbook complicate themselves and myself with the instructions)
- The readers book has texts according to the topic.
- The color scheme and layout is pleasant to the eye in most of the pages.
- As always, I have complained that the readers book is in shades of grey (no best-seller novel).
- The paper quality and binding are not perfect. I am already losing pages by the daily use. They are ungluing.
Overall it’s a good option for a textbook. If you have it, take care of it. If you don’t have. I almost have all the package from the audios, teachers books and I’m scanning the textbooks (1st grade complete). If you want them, send me a comment.