For the first project which it already passed. We are starting the second project. Students have to write and say their own dialogues for service. For them to practice, I uploaded 3 conversations we used during the course. This audios and scripts are from Yes, We Can 1 by Richmond Publishing. (Thanks, guys… Please don’t sue me. It’s for educational purposes only)
Music Store: (Listen. Click here: Track 3)
- WOMAN: Good afternoon. Welcome to Music Castle.
- BOY: Hello, thank you.
- GIRL: Hey, Rob, let’s find the pop section. I’d like to listen to the Big Five album before I buy it.
- BOY: OK. Let’s ask where it is.
- WOMAN: May I help you?
- GIRL: Yes, please. We’re looking for the pop music section.
- WOMAN: It’s over here; come with me. Are you looking for a specific band or singer?
- BOY: Yes, the latest album of the Big Five.
- WOMAN: That’s over there. Here you are.
- BOY: Thanks.
Movie Theatrer: (Listen. Click here: Track 4)
- WOMAN: Good afternoon. Welcome to X-press Cinemas.
- BOY: Good afternoon. Can I have four tickets to see Surviving in the Ocean, please?
- WOMAN: Sure. What time?
- BOY: The 6:15 show, please.
- WOMAN: OK, four tickets to see Surviving in the Ocean at 6:15. That’s 20 dollars, please.
- BOY: 20 dollars… here you are.
- WOMAN: Thank you. Enjoy the movie.
- BOY: Thanks.
Restaurant: (Listen. Click here: Track 6)
- WAITER: Good afternoon. May I take your order?
- GIRL: Yes. I’d like the soup of the day and then a chicken Caesar wrap, please.
- WAITER: Would you like anything to drink?
- GIRL: Hmm… a glass of water and some iced tea, please.
- WAITER: And what would you like to order?
- BOY: I’d like to have the mozzarella sticks, please.
- WAITER: Mozzarella sticks…Anything else?
- BOY: Can I have the steak fajita wrap, please?
- WAITER: Sure. Anything to drink?
- BOY: I’ll have a glass of lemonade.
- WAITER: OK. Let me confirm your order… A soup of the day, a chicken Caesar wrap, an order of mozzarella sticks
and a steak fajita wrap. And to drink, a glass of water, some iced tea and a glass of lemonade.
- GIRL: That’s right, thanks.
- WAITER: You’re welcome. I’ll be right back.