This is homemade, still working on the other Units. It’s not affiliated to any publisher house or something like that. I don’t have intellectual property in most of the images and pictures here. It’s for educational purposes and I am NOT obtaining any income for this. Actually, I’m losing time with my kids and sleep hours.
For the PDF file, please CLICK HERE FOR UNIT 2 and read the NOTES BELOW. On a personal notes, 97 clicks on Unit 1. It’s really good.
Recommendations and notes (same as before):
- It’s meant to be black and white so the kids can color. It’s therapeutic and it helps them with the fine motor skills.
- Also, I haven’t printed it out, so I don’t really know how it looks. Please tell me.
- It’s for both side of the page. You have to save trees.
- It’s not in any moment a replacement of your current textbook (at least not officially). You can use it as workbook, or homework book.
- If you are wondering, I check for different 4 textbooks to make it, also what happened last year into consideration to make this textbook.
- It’s not perfect. Any error, mistake, omission or such, please notice me.
- If you are teaching 2nd grade for the first time and last year your students didn’t have English, you can totally use it. Most of the achievements are really similar in both grades.
- If you share it, just mention me. I would hate that this comes back to my hands in a CD for sell or something like that. Oh, all right then!
- Any doubts, send me a comment with email if you are not subscribed to my blog.