Last year, textbooks were late (nothing new), so this year to avoid the unproductive time of trying to find something to do while they books arrive. I made my own. I am really thinking of expanding this the whole way to Unit 5, but right now it’s only FIRST UNIT. I take ideas for the rest if you want to send them by comment. I appreciate in advance.
This is homemade. It’s not affiliated to any publisher house or something like that.
For the PDF file, please CLICK HERE and read the NOTES BELOW.
Recommendations and notes:
- It’s meant to be black and white so the kids can color. It’s terapheutic and it helps them with the fine motor skills.
- Also, I haven’t printed it out, so I don’t really know how it looks. Please tell me.
- It’s for both side of the page. You have to save trees.
- It’s not in any moment a replacement of your current textbook (at least not officially). You can use it as workbook, or homework book.
- If you are wondering, I check for different 4 textbooks to make it, also what happened last year into consideration to make this textbook.
- It’s not perfect. Any error, mistake, omission or such, please notice me.
- If you share it, just mention me. I would hate that this comes back to my hands in a CD for sell or something like that. Oh, all right then!