This is an easy two-three session topic to talk about bullying.
I took the information from http://www.stopbullying.gov/index.html I just can’t find the exact link again or it’s broken. It’s something I found last year. Sorry, I don’t have the answers for true or false.
I made a bully printable and the students:
- get one piece in English or Spanish big strips
- then find their partner with the translation piece
- in the chart, they write the spanish section by one of them dictating it to the whole class
- after that we work if the ideas are true or false using the chart, this is the time and place for discussion on the topic
- finally, they choose a idea and make a poster in a sheet of paper.
I used it for my 6th graders and it wasn’t that bad. At least, there was some discussion about the ideas.
The best poster for me. It really portray the idea. I just love this one.