The first project of the fourth unit is about Share personal experiences in a conversation.
If you don’t have a textbook, try to make conversations is hard about anecdotes. I finally got hold of one updated textbook and looks complicated still.
Besides, Spring Break is so near that it’s almost impossible to make students focus on something else that beach time. So, I am focusing on Personal Anecdotes about travels and schools.
- Work on reading comprehension with the travel anecdotes.
- Practice verbs and grammar with the verb list.
- Read the teenager anecdote as an example for the project.
- Work on project.
- Present project in front of the class.
I give it a try last year and I am sharing the printable that I used.
- Travel anecdotes (it happened to my 2 years ago): part 1 and part 2.
- Verb list and word search exercises (I used as a minitest): minitest-verbs
- Teenager anecdote (also personal)
- I use a minibook format, easy to make. Instructions right here. Beside, it’s helpful to review the last project about guides.
To be honest, I am a little behind schedule. I am still working on manuals and instructive because I am almost on Maternity leave. Therefore, I don’t need to rush it because I won’t finish the school year anyway.