At almost a year blogging, I realized I haven’t post the most basic and easiest lesson: ABC.
It’s easier to Mexican because it’s the same alphabet and we have heard the song at least once in every preschool show on television.
Our students? Yes, they know the song but sometimes they cannot say the letter separated and randomly. That’s the tricky part.
- Folder ABC. You paste or staple on the folder for easier storage. (No cutting required)
- Folder ABC version 2. As before, to be glued in a folder. Different pictures, the same as classroom ABC.
- Classroom ABC I made a bilingual ABC for students to color and paste around the classroom.
- 1/2 page ABC. The bilingual ABC but now 2 x 1 page. Cool pocket size!
For music (YOUTUBE is awesome and SCHOOLTUBE also):
- ABC Disco
- HIp Hop Alphabet Song
- ABC Video with songs (it’s not the typical song, it’s a mix)
- Alphabet Song (with cute hamsters)
- Phonic Song 2 (more a like a pictionary)