I hit the 1000 Visits. Well, you help me to hit the 1000 visits.
So grateful! Really, I thank you all!
Summarizing 1000 visits:
- THE TOP 3 MOST VISITED: Home page, Pnieb report Card, Spelling Bee Contest
- THE BUSIEST DAY: May 22
- THE TOP MOST VISITED LINK or CLICK: http://teachingpnieb.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/spell3.ppt
- THE TOP 2 MOST USED SEARCH TERM ON GOOGLE: school bullying, draw something
- THE LESS VISITORS COUNTRIES: Chile, Australia, Indonesia, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Belize, Republic of Korea, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic(1 visit each)
- FACEBOOK REFERRERS: 412
- NUMBER OF POSTS: 41
- MY PERSONAL FAVORITE POST: Killing my buzz… Nook, I still love you, but I like another tablet too
Let’s announce the goodie bag for this milestone:
A beautiful and handy USB memory drive like as seen in picture.
How can I obtain this little token of appreciation?
Send a comment answering this question:
What does PNIEB stands for?
This offer will expire within one week of post published, so SEND A COMMENT ANSWER BEFORE JUNE 17, 2012
Restrictions: Only valid in Mexico and it will send by mail.