Since one cool morning back in February (10th) this year until this pretty and pretty warm day of today May 22, 2012 at 6:20 PM (Hermosillo Local Time), I have been able to collect 500+15 visits!!!!
I am so happy!!!!
Thank you everybody who follows this blog: bloggers, the clickers on facebook and twitter, and lucky ones to find it through google search!!!!
Thank you really!!!
I will reward a lucky person when the blog hits de 1000 visits. Wait for it!!!!…. if the currently economy allows it and within the Mexico frontiers.
Summary so far:
- THE MOST VISITED: The home page by 204 visits
- THE BUSIEST DAY: May 22, 2012 with 58 visits (TODAY)
- THE MOST VISITED LINK or CLICK: https://teachingpnieb.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/spell3.ppt by 33
- THE MOST USED SEARCH TERM ON GOOGLE: school bullying, and pnieb spelling bee list 6th grade 2012
- THE LESS VISITORS COUNTRIES:Colombia, Republic of Korea, Portugal, Belize, Malasya, Brazil, Costa Rica, Ecuador (1 visit each)
- FACEBOOK REFERRERS: 155
What can I say?
I am doing something right…. I shall continue with the good vibe and energy posting interesting things and printable for us PNIEB teachers in Mexico.
Today is a milestone.