I totally forgot about Easter activities this year… Kidding! Well, I forgot to post them. Like we say in Mexico “Better later that never”.
This year, I started with a explanation about Easter with some facts like:
- The date changes a lot, since the first council of Nicaea back 325 AC. The rule is: after spring equinox, one full moon, and the next Sunday is Easter.
- The Egg means new life and resurrection.
- The Hare/Rabbit means fertiliy and spring.
Since I wanted to go easy this year, I made 2 very easy and cheap activities:
- Bunny Ears. I took the idea from this awesome crafts website. I cut Cartulina like in 8 long pieces and 8 rectangular pieces each, let them make the ears and color them. I just stapled them.
- Easter Eggs. Also, very easy. They drew and colored the eggs. I just pasted on the wall and made the basket with some tape.