Last week, I bought my Nook Tablet and after one week of playing with it, I can say I am very pleased about my purchase.
After watching and reading reviews between Nook Tablet and Kindle Fire, I went for Barnes and Noble for these reasons:
- It’s faster than Fire, twice RAM.
- After watching a video about dropping them, I realized that the weird frame of Nook is quite helpful to survive accidental drops.
- The SD card slot, I hate depending on any kind of CLOUD, less paying for it if I want more storage.
- The possibility of buying in this side of the border using my credit card or gift card. (Applications are a little bit trickier)
- The easier rooting, that’s what I read. I haven’t done it yet, my husband did and he is quite pleased.
- More children’s book (a little expensive by the way)
- PDF files look great.
- Netflix runs quite smoothly
- I got a great price after using BEST BUY STORE CREDIT. Why? I get the credit by using the insurance of my damaged Kindle Keyboard and got $157 dlls back. Awesome!!! I paid like half of Nook (taxes and insurance included)
Very happy indeed, but I wished for the Fire once because it has tons of free applications like 3000 in Amazon App Store.